There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- The clothes- well we all love apparels don’t we ? But we don’t love is the anathematized stuff of changing clothes the second after we reach home from the outside world (that’s heating and burning us down all over). Winters lets us wear out clothes for a far much longer time than summers do. So you can wear your favorites top to show off from morning to the day
- The sweat– well this point is very much contemporary to the first one but with some hate for the dirty sticky excretion of salt and water from our body. Sweating is good for your health but the sweating that summers offer to us is the one which can be comprehensively recurring and muggy all together. Sweating profusely by the sun is very irritating and I speak from experience 😂
- The food- aren’t almost all of us are foodie ? Well certainly I am. So speaking from the foodies P.O view I can proudly say that ‘ I love winters !!’. Because winters offer a larger variety of foods (vegetables or others) rather than summer. And plus, eating a stale food doesn’t everytime gives you a rumbly tummy in the cold weather.
- The diseases- have you ever seen the newspapers brim with the news of people getting a meningitis or dengue in winters more than the summers ? That’s because of the layman’s fact that the insects can’t reproduce when the temperature and falls and hibernates. The meningitis is caused by the oppressive heating of our Brain (obviously that by burning sun), so the chances are more in summers. Sure you can still get a stomach infection, headache or cold fever due to winter’s cold
“I Hope everybody could get rich and famous and will have everything they ever dreamt of, so they will know that it’s not the answer”
“Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.”
The road to your dreams isn’t always easy to navigate, sometimes dotted with mountains to climb, obstacles to overcome—and hard, mind-numbing times that will make you feel like quitting. Just remember this if you get lost along the way: Anything worth having doesn’t come easy. So don’t turn back around.
Don’t give up.
Don’t be like a tree, so simple and straight because they’re cut first
Don’t be like a fox, cunning and trickery because they’re hunted first
Don’t be like a bullet, Swift and hard hitting because they’re dodged first
Don’t be a Shy, reticent and hermit because they’re bullied first
Don’t be a overconfident, prideful and cocky because they’re overpowered first
Don’t be a diffident, low and timid because they’re broken first
Don’t be anyone
BE LIKE NO ONE !!
“When the day comes when you don’t believe in yourself, there’s the door. Get the hell out! ”
– John Cena (professional wrestler and actor)