1. *It’s all a PR Gimmick*: Ronaldo owes taxes, that is true. The tax man does not chase people for fun. They know if they are found to be false, the revenue service will be fined for damages which will be huge. Ronaldo owes taxes on his image rights, which he keeps in an offshore account. Unlike in Africa where people can go away with tax monies, in Europe and America, tax evasion is a big crime, which is liable for conviction. Portugal is on the brink of making history. The confeds have began in Russia, Ronaldo has just annihilated Gigi Buffon’s Juve, and goes to this tourney with his head high. Then the tax man comes in to smear his image. Every body begins to talk about how bad an example Ronaldo is.. Remember, in Spain they already see him as delinquent. This scandal will just affect his concentration in Russia. So what should we do, was the question. Divert attention from your tax issue. Get everyone talk about something else than your negligence to pay tax. Let’s find an agenda that can last for days. Okay, Let’s say you are fed up and want to leave Real. Don’t say it yourself, get your close pals to say it, so that tomorrow you can easily say you never said that. It’s almost summer and bad bad news for Real MADRID will sell. Let’s do it. No one will talk about you evading tax. So let’s get Nuno Luz, one of your good friends who reports for A Bola, a renowned Portuguese Sports Daily to start this, let them talk about your move while you focus and make history with our beloved Portugal. Guys that’s the plot. Ronaldo is too wise to leave Real at this stage
2. *Cristiano Jr:* Ronaldo’s son is in basic school in spain. And he also plays in one of the local teams. Last season he won the pichichi for his age group and his team also won their league. The little boy is been groomed to do far greater than his illustrious dad. Ronaldo has no plans to move him abroad and mess up his education. Besides Ronaldo is the type who always likes to have his son around. The boy is under the car of Delores Aveira, Ronaldo’s mum who lives in Madrid and loves the city. Ronaldo been a mummy’s boy will not like to just ignore his mum and move out
. 3. *Georgina Rodriguez:* The name mentioned is Ronaldo’s girlfriend who he intends to marry. Ronaldo is a play boy but that was in the past. He is now a father and 32 years. He intends to settle soon and live with his wife and kids. His girlfriend is Spanish and lives in Madrid. Like Ronaldo’s mum, she also loves the City as she works there too as a model. Ronaldo would have it tough convincing his girlfriend to move to another country
4. *Ronaldo’s Friends:* There are these four guys who you will always find Ronaldo with when he is off the field. One of them is a morrocan UFC fighter. These guys all live in Madrid. They are Ronaldo’s musketeers. Ronaldo lives his life outside football with these guys. They manage some of his businesses for him Ronaldo loves his friends and he knows Madrid is the best city for their relationship to grow. A move outside Madrid will mean he taking them along or coming to Spain every now and then to spend time with his friends. That will be a costly decision for Ronnie..
5. *The Real Madrid Project*- Real Madrid is embarking on a serious project with Cristiano the leader of this. Real intends to dominate European Football for a decade and they have spelt it out clearly to Commander Ronaldo who is happy to lead the park. Real Madrid is on course to winning 3 more trophies before end of 2017, and Museu CR7, Ronaldo’s Famous Museum cannot afford to let these trophies slip by. Furthermore, there is no team in Europe at the moment as stable as Real Madrid. Real is every footballers ultimate dream and As ambitious as Ronaldo is, he would like to remain at Real to win more trophies
6. *The Allure of The Ballon D’or:* Ronaldo is not a today’s footballer. He understands the politics in the beautiful game. If you want to win a Ballon D’or or appear on a FIFA Best 11 podium, you should either play for Real or Barca. What didn’t Wesley Sneijder do in 2010, or Arjen Robben in 2013, or Manuel Neuer in 2014. Their fault is simple, they don’t play for Real or Barca. Ronaldo is obsessed with winning more Ballon D’ors and he knows any other team apart from Real will mean he has a slim chance. He also knows leaving Real will make Messi the main winner for years to come considering the fact that the Argentine is younger younger and Real will pick another super star to market. Football is no longer what you do on the pitch but also about personality branding. Players like Ozil, Di Maria have had a reduction in their brands since they left Real and Ronaldo is fully aware of this. He knows his relationship with Real is a marriage set up in heaven. He can’t afford to lose the support of Real Madrid to his brand
7. *Zidane, Marcelo, Benzema and Ramos:* it’s true that Ronaldo won’t have Pepe and Coentrao in Real this season. But I know he has gotten used to their absence this season. But how can Ronaldo cope without Marcelo. The Brazilian is Ronaldo’s favorite accomplice. His forays forward creates space for Ronaldo which enables him enter the box and cause havoc. Then there is Benzema. Who plays as if he was made to play for Ronaldo. Leave Real and see if you will get a selfless striker like Karim. Sergio Ramos is another personality Ronaldo admires so much. When we won the Decima, Ramos made a statement which made Ronaldo to love him so much, he said ” God Bless Cristiano Ronaldo, and the womb that bore him”. Also Zidane has become more than a coach to Ronaldo, he has become his career advisor. Ronaldo reveres Zidane so much. So far Zidane is the only coach to have successfully convinced the Portuguese to rest in some less important games. Ronaldo is known to have praised Zidane’s management of him so far far and he plans to work for a long time with.
. Guys Cristiano has never said he wants to quit Real, the guys are selling their newspapers. Give it some few days and this will all blow out. This article is to get you guys to relax and know that out star man is gonna stay. Thanks for reading