The opposite of Love is not hatred….. it’s apathy !
– Anandamayi (secret of the nagas)
Go check out this PHENOMENAL instrumental cover of the LEGENDARY song sung by the goddess Lata Mangeshkar ji
Please do leave a like and comment your views on this effort made. Subscribe and hit the bell button, it’s Free 😂!!
tere mere beech mein
As i said in my blog ‘the education system in India
‘ that the education system of india is far from perfect and moreover its in a labeficating condition. So as the former richest person on the planet landed in India for paying his frequent visits and being a part of ‘swachha Bharat mission’. It seems like Gates is finding a lot of odds and ends in India that’s been in a good state since the last time the American mastermind travelled to it and education was not a part of it. As Bill Gates spoke his words about the highs and lows about the country, he had a harsh time speaking of the education system.
Gates said ‘ All trends are good but the thing I find disappointing is the education system in India, it should be far better and efficient’
So those of you who are living in the fantasy world which reads a big bold healdine reading ‘School is the road to glory’ keep in mind that the words and critics of your dreams came from a billionaire rather than an ordinary blogger like me
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
So guys it’s winter just knocking on the door and it’s just that excited to escort us to the days of fun and excitement ahead. So there are many points and reasons to hate as well as love winter. Well I, myself, am a winter lover so I’m just going for the reasons to Love the season which is adorably called ‘the kiss before Christmas’.
- The clothes- well we all love apparels don’t we ? But we don’t love is the anathematized stuff of changing clothes the second after we reach home from the outside world (that’s heating and burning us down all over). Winters lets us wear out clothes for a far much longer time than summers do. So you can wear your favorites top to show off from morning to the day
- The sweat– well this point is very much contemporary to the first one but with some hate for the dirty sticky excretion of salt and water from our body. Sweating is good for your health but the sweating that summers offer to us is the one which can be comprehensively recurring and muggy all together. Sweating profusely by the sun is very irritating and I speak from experience 😂
- The food- aren’t almost all of us are foodie ? Well certainly I am. So speaking from the foodies P.O view I can proudly say that ‘ I love winters !!’. Because winters offer a larger variety of foods (vegetables or others) rather than summer. And plus, eating a stale food doesn’t everytime gives you a rumbly tummy in the cold weather.
- The diseases- have you ever seen the newspapers brim with the news of people getting a meningitis or dengue in winters more than the summers ? That’s because of the layman’s fact that the insects can’t reproduce when the temperature and falls and hibernates. The meningitis is caused by the oppressive heating of our Brain (obviously that by burning sun), so the chances are more in summers. Sure you can still get a stomach infection, headache or cold fever due to winter’s cold
In my opinion, winters are better and sweeter than the oppressive and inexorable summers What are your opinions about winters and the reasons to hate/love it. Make sure to comment your views. It’ll be very Glorious of you.
“Whether a man is a legend or not is decided by history, not fortune tellers.”
– Amish ( writer of Shiva triology)
The gods and the legends (as I said in my earlier blog- Gods and legends
) are some of the most important and biggest aspirations of the human transpience. It doesn’t matter whether one’s a mythical god-type creature or just a homo sapien made up of flesh and bone because only the latter creates the former. And this vary crucnch was proved and written in a PHENOMENAL mytho-historically in the ‘SHIVA TRIOLOGY’.
The whole plot of the book was to prove that our actions are the only things what make us a mere sheep or an icon to the world The story was built such a way that even if you’re a Hindu and worship lord ram and others as a god, you’ll never seem to notice that how your perception for them from “mythical characters” to “karma-made phenomenon”.
The story thesaurus is that there are both, devil and god in your deep inner potential. The thing to heed is what do you choose to flaunt over other because there’s no way that either of them can be perished completely.