Movies are one of the easiest and effective way to understand something that can’t be easily understood by reading or other things. Some movies are awful where we think that we just watched a piece of crap for 3 hrs but some movies leave a piece of them in our heart that always remains there and makes us to be more like the movie. So friends I am Abhinnshyam presenting to you the 5 movies that made me come out of depression and make me a person which I am right now (well I’m really unique)
5. Fast and furious 7 – family, cars, action, dialogues, emotions, if you’re a man with taste buds like these you definitely have checked out the fast 7, if didn’t, what are you waiting for ? It has got a great blend of the young generation with the good old family and emotional thinking of the olden gen. It’s best scene by far is the ending where O’Connor says “it’s never goodbye” and the best song of 2015 ‘see you again’ starts playing. It has what it’s likely to be the greatest tribute of an actor who died between a film and turned it into a scene which didn’t effected the story of the film.
4. Thor – “I am Thor, Son of Odin” as well as this freakin awesome dialogue is concerned, this movie has one of the best if not the best mythological action in the movies. I wonder how well marvel turned this magical thing into a scientific phenomena (as shown in Avengers). As well as this movie is somehow based on my life (my father- Odin, my brother- thor and me- Loki) but obviously I never did and never will conspire on my brother. This movie seriously deserves on the list
3. Zindagi Na milegi dobara – this movie, in my opinion and in many, really tells us how to life the life and just breathe (remember Hrithik Roshan said). This movie has captured nearly all aspects of life and problems a human can have. It has a millionaire (Hrithik), a going to be husband (Abhay Deol) and an artist (Farhan Akhtar) as best if friends, nearly brother and shows that how they help each other to come out of their respective depressions and live the today life, all just being together in a bachelor party. So ZNMD, YOU JUST MADE THE LIST !!
2. Avengers – this film is by far the best film of superheroes combined together as Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) said ‘to use their wit, power and mentality in a blend to fight the war which we human can never do” . This movie has all – drama, emotions, comedy, attitude and my favourite, WAR !! I’ve watched this movie over 20 times and I swear my everything I can watch it for my life. As Tony said “we’ll die” and cap America replied “so we’ll die together”
1. Iron Man – “genius, billionaire, Playboy, philanthropist” , ” yes ! I can fly”, “you know who I am” and many more dialogues which made this film an absolute PHENOMENAL Carnage. Not only dialogues it also has a story which can make a depressed and broken man into a confident, creative and sarcastic human. It has my favourite actor as the lead role i.e Robert Downey Jr. This film is the most important film in my life because it lifted me and turned me into a small revolutionary when I was down and out. The movie shows that you don’t need supernatural powers to be a superhero (even though it has some over the limit SciFi). It has the best dialogue that you can put into run in your life
Just read this and understand ” You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can’t take away – I am Iron Man.”